REbuildUSA allows you to more easily enjoy the following FHA 203k benefits:
- Only 3.5% down payment required, which can be gifted by family members
- More flexible qualification requirements allow those with less than perfect credit to purchase a home at competitive rates
- A single loan for both purchase and improvement of your home means you make only one loan application and pay one set of closing costs – saving you time and money
- FHA loans are assumable and there are no prepayment penalties
- An FHA Energy Efficient Mortgage (EEM) can allow you to qualify for a larger mortgage to add additional improvements that will lower your utility expenses.
- By including cost of renovation in your home mortgage, you pay for these improvements over time at a much lower interest expense than conventional alternatives
- Rather than paying a premium for a home in “perfect” condition, take advantage of the great prices available on foreclosures or other homes on the market that are in need of repair or remodeling
- Instead of paying for a previous owners improvements you may not desire, invest instead in exactly the features, colors, styles, etc. that suit your tastes and needs
- Enjoy the opportunity to live in an up-to-date home in a great location closer to work, shopping, cultural activities and more
Your REbuildUSA 203k Specialist™ is trained and ready to help you find a great home at a great price that can be improved through the use of the FHA 203k program.
Click here to learn more about FHA 203k loans (FAQ’s)
Click here to learn how easy it is to get started
Click here to learn more about REbuildUSA 203k Specialists™
Click here to locate your REbuildUSA 203k Specialist™